Click on the images below to download
Non-Screen time activities
Non-screen learning suggestions: Foundation Stage
- Create a routine for the day using pictures/drawings/words.
- Learn to ride a bike, bat/ball activities, skip, run, dig, hop.
- Take a walk and look at the wildlife, hedgerows and keep track of the changes in nature and record findings in photos and drawings.
- Gardening activities- planting and digging.
- Keep a dairy/journal.
- Make models from junk materials, Duplo, Lego (see some suggestions for Lego below- note American spelling and some grammatical errors!).
- Play board games e.g. dominoes.
- Bake and cook following recipes.
Non-screen learning suggestions: KS1&2
- Read a book.
- Practise your musical instrument e.g. recorder, piano, violin flute etc.
- Dance or enjoy some yoga stretches.
- Paint, draw or make a model from junk materials.
- Play board games such as Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit.
- Play card games such as Uno or Phase 10.
- Bake or cook.
- Go out into your garden and enjoy the fresh air- run, jump, skip, kick a ball, play tennis up against a wall.